- Pressure-relieving: Built-in pressure relieves the pressure point of the tailbone, scrotum and prostate function.
- Comfortable and Safe: It can prevent long-term pressure damage and ensure comfort and safety.
- Practical for Use: The front of the DS pad is also tapered to reduce unnecessary pressure on the front leg channel and relieve the vibration of the road surface and hip pressure.
- Widely Applicable: Motorcycle universal type, suitable for common street cars and sports cars.
- Unique Inflatable Design: Built-in air cushion can be filled with air by our equipped pump to achieve shock absorption and ensure comfort.
- Made of polyurethane with a breathable, stretchable outer cover and a non-slip polyurethane base to protect your seat.
- Turn the buffer valve counterclockwise to open.
- Inflate with a pump air cushion until the air cushion is full of air
- Turn the valve clockwise to close
- Place the air cushion on the motorcycle with the air cushion facing up. Sit in the seat in a normal sitting position. Put your feet on the hooks.
- Adjust the air by opening the fill valve and releasing air until you sink down into the cushion. Close fill valve. Ideal inflation is about 1/2 inch off the seat. If you bottom out on the base of the seat, add more air through the fill valve and adjust again. Do not overinflate. This product works most effectively with a minimal amount of air.
- Turn the valve clockwise to close. You can check that you have not let all the air out of the cushion by slowly leaning your body (not necessarily your bike) from side to side. You should be able to feel the air transferring beneath you slightly. If too much air is transferring beneath you, let more air out of the cushion.